JOB OPENING: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Adarna House is currently in need of a Business Development Executive.
The position will report to the Business Development NCR Team Lead and will be responsible in generating sales from schools and other assigned channels in Metro Manila. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contribute to the overall sales targets of the company
- Handle sales order placements and follow up customer requirements
- Handle inquiries, issues, and concerns of clients
- Assist in implementing sales activities and literacy programs
- Support customer service, marketing, and other departments in delivering quality product and services
Candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Must have a sense of country and commitment to advocating reading and literacy improvement
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field; fresh graduates are encouraged to apply; applicants with sales experience, a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be a team-player and willing to travel
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent work-life balance, and training opportunities to the successful candidate.
Interested individuals must submit a comprehensive resume via e-mail to vanessa[at]adarna.com.ph with the subject line “BDG Executive Application” on or before March 31, 2017. (Only qualified applicants will be notified.)