Adarna House is currently in need of an Administrative Assistant for its Baguio office.
The position will report to the Business Development Manager and will provide administrative, secretarial, and clerical support to maintain an efficient office environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responding to phone and e-mail inquiries and accurately directing them to other members of the organization
- Coordinating messenger and courier services
- Monitoring inventory and maintaining office filing and storage systems
- Ensuring office equipment and facilities are clean and properly maintained
- Performing work-related errands such as going to government offices and banks
- Providing logistical assistance in implementing sales and marketing activities
Candidates should fulfill the following minimum qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field; fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Internet savvy with basic MS Office competencies
- Highly organized with good attention to detail
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package, excellent work-life balance, and training opportunities to the successful candidate.
Interested individuals must submit a comprehensive resume via e-mail to vanessa[at]adarna.com.ph with the subject line “NL Admin Assistant Application” on or before October 15, 2016. (Only qualified applicants will be notified.)
FREELANCE BOOK SELLERS
We are also looking for people to represent our company in our North Luzon book fairs. Book sellers would be responsible for on-site sales transactions, customer inquiries, ingress and egress, and turnover of sales and book fair materials.
Our book sellers must fulfill the following minimum qualifications:
- a high school diploma
- with initiative; approachable and accommodating; responsible and punctual
- basic communication skills in Filipino and English; knowledge in Ilocano a plus
- willing to travel within Region 1, Region 2, and CAR
Applicants may send their bio-data to Rosal Rubiano, Business Development Executive, via email (northluzon [at] adarna.com.ph) or post (Adarna House North Luzon, Unit 409 Jewel Igorot Building Kilometer 4, La Trinidad Benguet 2601) on or before October 7, 2016. For further inquiries, contact Rosal through (074) 423 1901.