Manila International Book Fair, the country’s biggest book selling event, is less than a month away! As in previous years, MIBF will be held at the SMX Convention Center beside Mall of Asia in Pasay City. The Fair will open daily at 10AM and close at 8PM from September 14 (Wednesday) to September 18 (Sunday).
Our booth will be selling books at bargain prices and have also posted our pricelist for the fair on our Facebook page. We have also lined up signing sessions for the following books:
- September 17, 10AM
2016 National Children’s Book Award winners:
– Dumaan si Butiki by Gigi Constantino and Ray Nazarene Sunga
– Haluhalo by Eli Camacho
– Salusalo para kay Kuya by Ergoe Tinio and JC Galag
– Si Janus Silang at ang Tiyanak ng Tabon by Edgar Calabia Samar
– Supremo by Xi Zuq and Al Estrella
- September 17, 1PM
– Lost by Rob Cham
– 12:01 by Russell Molina and Kajo Baldisimo
- September 18, 10AM
– Kung Linggo by Virgilio S. Almario and Abi Goy
– Si Lola Apura at si Lolo Un Momento by I.S.A. Lopez and Vanessa Tamayo
- September 18, 1PM
– Detective Boys of Masangkay by Bernalyn Hapin Sastrillo
– Si Tito Libro at Ako by Uma Krishnaswami, Nanoy Rafael, and JC Galag
- September 18, 3PM
– Moving Onwards and Upwards by Hanako Amihan
– Poopo The Cute & Many Other! by Apol Sta. Maria
Tickets will be available at the gate for only PHP20.00 daily. But those who wish to skip the lines can download and print these tickets for free. These tickets will also serve as your entry to our raffle of 5 exclusive art prints. (Mechanics below.)
ART PRINT RAFFLE MECHANICS
- Download our free MIBF tickets.
- The tickets can be printed out and black-and-white copies will be accepted at the gate for free entrance to the Fair.
- Each ticket includes a raffle stub—fill it out, tear away from the ticket, and drop it off at our MIBF booth for a chance to win one of five exclusive art prints.
- A person is allowed to enter only one (1) stub per day.
- One (1) art print will be raffled off at 5:00 PM on each day of the Fair.
- Stubs dropped past 5:00 PM will be included in the next day’s draw.
- Winners will be informed via text and e-mail.
- Prizes may be claimed at our MIBF booth, or within the month of September at the Adarna House bookshop.