Adarna Group Foundation, Inc. currently has an opening for a full-time staff.
The staff will report to the President and the Executive Director and will assist in carrying out the programs of the foundation. Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in implementing Foundation programs, in particular its training and workshop and community library set-up components
- Manage networking and partnership activities, with focus on fund raising, donor packages, networking events planning and execution etc.
- Manage Foundation’s volunteer pool
- Network and promote the Foundation and its programs in pertinent circles
Candidates should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Has a true sense of country and is committed to the advocacy of early literacy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Community Development, Marketing or any related field
- Excellent communication and people skills
Interested individuals must submit a curriculum vitae to ruth[at]agfi.com.ph with the subject line “AGFI Staff Application” on or before 31 December 2015. (Only qualified applicants will be notified.)