One of our literacy partners, The Learning Library offers 10 unique, fun workshops in Reading, Writing, and Filipino for children age 3-16:
- Reading Safari
- Literature-Based Arts & Crafts
- Speak Up, Write Now!
- Digital Photojournalism
- Story Writing, Script Writing
- Beginning Filipino
- Filipino Communication Skills
- Awit at Korido (Ibong Adarna, Florante at Laura)
- I Love Rizal! (Noli Me Tangere, El Filibusterismo)
- Comprehension and Writing Enrichment (in English and Filipino)
All programs aim to develop the love of literature as well as comprehension strategies critical to school success. Students are allowed to bring home books from a library of over 4,000 of the best children’s titles.
Workshops first run will be March 31-May 2, second run May 5-30, 2014. For those who prefer direct teaching, flexible schedules are available.
THE LEARNING LIBRARY has 12 locations in Metro Manila this summer. Details and schedules per branch are posted at www.learninglibraries.com.
For inquiries, call 433-3135 / 0917-528-2669 / 0998-988-6367.