Do you want to be one of the presenters during the 2014 Reading Association of the Philippines (RAP) Convention on May 15-17, 2013 to be held in the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC)?
This is your chance to share your expertise with fellow literacy advocates!
We encourage you to submit your proposals for paper presentations. Through this, we will bring together professionals and advocates from various parts of the country to share their best practices on literacy education in relation to the following strands:
- New Technology and Literacy (Tool Literacy, Digital Literacy, E-Learning/ Online Learning, Cyber/Internet Literacy)
- Language and Literacy (Basic Literacy, Mother Tongue-Based Education, Second Language Learning, Foreign Language Learning)
- Multiple Literacies (Health Literacy, Environmental Literacy, Multicultural Literacy, Political Literacy, Economic Literacy, Scientific Literacy, Global Literacy)
- Media and Information Literacy (Media Literacy, Information Literacy, Visual Literacy, Film Literacy, Social Media)
- Teacher Preparation and Development for the New Literacies (Pre-service Teacher Development, In-service Teacher Development)
For more information regarding the call for papers for RAP National Convention 2014, please see these online documents.