- The photo contest is open to all Filipinos anywhere in the world, except for: Adarna House authors, illustrators, and storytellers; and relatives of Adarna House employees up to the 3rd degree of consanguinity.
- To enter, contestants must have a Facebook account and take a photo of a person with the book Good Night, Lala.
- Contestants will e-mail their photo to adarnahouse [at] adarna.com.ph, along with their name, e-mail address, mobile number, and a brief description of his/her good day with Good Night, Lala.
- Entries must be e-mailed during the promo period (October 28 to November 27, 2013). Entries received during the previous call for submissions (August 12 to September 4) are already included in this run and do not have to be re-entered.
- Two winners will be chosen randomly through a raffle, and 1 winner will be handpicked by author Maya Calica.
- The winners will be announced by November 29, 2013. Winners will also be informed via e-mail and SMS.
- Each of the 3 winners will receive a Good Night Lala doll handmade by the author of the book, a Pilandok plushie, the three newly-released board books (Masaya Ako!, Mga Hayop sa Filipinas, Pista Na!), 10 storybooks of their choice*, and selected Adarna House merchandise.
- Prizes MUST be claimed at the Adarna House showroom on the afternoon of December 7, when this year’s Christmas Treat for Readers is scheduled. (Details of which will be announced at a later date). Winners unable to claim their prizes personally may send representatives bearing an authorization letter and a photocopy of the winner’s ID.
- Adarna House reserves the right to cancel the contest if the contest period ends with less than 50 entries. Should this occur, each contestant will receive a free storybook for joining the promo. (Storybooks will still have to be claimed at the showroom on December 7.)
* Winners may choose any Php 73.00 storybook, except for those published in 2013.