- The photo contest is open to all Filipinos anywhere in the world, except for: Adarna House authors, illustrators, and storytellers; and relatives of Adarna House employees up to the 3rd degree of consanguinity.
- To enter, contestants must have a Facebook account, and must be friends with Adarna House’s official Facebook account.
- The photo should feature at least 1 Adarna House book and must reflect the theme “Kalaro, Kaeskuwela, Kaibigan.”
- The photo should be uploaded to the contestant’s Facebook account, labeled with the title of the photograph, and with the book in the photo tagged as “Adarna House.”
- Entries must be uploaded during the month of August 2010.
- A contestant may enter a maximum of three (3) photos – differing in concept, and not just in angle or composition.
- The 5 photos with the most “Likes” by September 5 will make their way into a shortlist of 10 entries. (The other 5 will be chosen by a board of Adarna House staff, authors and illustrators based on the photo’s relevance to the theme and technical and artistic merits.)
- Shortlisted entries may be used in the backdrop design of Adarna House’s 30th anniversary book launch at the Manila International Book Fair on September 18, so contestants are advised to keep a high-resolution copy (300 dpi) of the photo in their files.
- The shortlist will be announced by September 6, 2010.
- The People’s Choice awardee and the Grand Prize winner will be announced at the launch, when the winners will be given their certificates, and books worth Php 3,500.00 and Php 5,000.00 respectively.
Join our photo contest on Facebook!
Comments Off on Join our photo contest on Facebook!
Filed under Adarna House, Contests & Promos